Why did we start Taste & See Travelog?
- Are always going places and doing things.
- Always look for new places to go and things to do.
- Like to share what we do with others.
- Value integrity over riches.
- Would like to build a positive group of followers.
- Want to share our travel experiences with others that know and trust us.
- Love to recommend places we sincerely like/love.
We would love to turn Taste & See Travelog into an income generating venture; but not at the expense of our integrity. If we say we recommend a place, know it’s not because we were paid to recommend it. We might accept a free invite to visit a place, but know we won’t endorse a place if we don’t sincerely like it.
If our “Why?” resonates with you, you’re invited to follow our Travelog here and on Facebook at Taste & See Travelog. And yes, the name, Taste & See Travelog is inspired by:
“Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Fear the Lord, you his holy people, for those who fear him lack nothing.” Psalm 34:8-9
Stay Curious, Be Blessed.